- Go to START –> “Control panel” –> “View installed updates”
- Now scroll down the list, look for “Windows Internet Explorer 9” in “Microsoft Windows” section
- Double-click to Uninstall it
- After finishing, it’s better if you restart
- Your previous IE 8 will be restored
- For more noob-friendly-details, please visit Microsoft site, here.
If you get trouble uninstalling IE 9 as described here, visit here.
If you can’t find IE 8 yet by typing “Internet” in the START >> “Search for programs and files”,
Download IE 8 from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/downloads/ie-8. Don’t forget to select right language and right OS version.
Install the downloaded file as usual.
Thanks for visiting my blog post. If this helped you, don’t forget to click “Like” and/or “+1” button below.